The beach is one of those universal symbols of fun, relaxation, and an all-around good time. Going to the beach feels like a care-free activity unmarred by the worries of the world. What a perfect theme for a gift basket!
A Beach Gift Basket is the Ultimate feel good Gift
Somehow, deep in the psyche of each of us, there are warm associations and feelings with the idea of the beach. We think of a beach include warm sand, palm trees, clear blue water, gently crashing waves, people lounging in casual clothing or swimsuits, straw hats, sandals, a picnic lunch, and maybe even a fancy drink with an umbrella in it. By contrast, words that are not associated with the beach are work, stress, the big city, traffic, congestion, and frustration.
Whether you are considering giving a gift to a child or an adult
Man or woman, a gift basket with a beach theme will be a gift they will remember for a long time. Ideas for a gift basket with a beach theme – 10 things to include.
To put together the perfect beach-themed gift basket, here is a list of 10 items you should be sure to include:
- Coconut oil or lotion: for that deep tan and wonderful smell.
- Sunglasses: to look cool and protect your eyes.
- Beach towel or hand towel: something to keep you warm, lay down on and dry you off after a swim.
- Tank tops: the perfect beachwear.
- Sunscreen, sunblock: protect your skin from UV rays.
- Flip flops: sandals that are just made for beach-going folks.
- Beach ball: this one screams Day at the beach.
- Sea animal stuffed animal, like a crab or dolphin: how cute – even adults will love this.
- Seashells in a jar: this makes an excellent decoration for the home, as well.
- Beach bag: something that can safely get wet and yet hold all of your stuff. Consider some or all of these ten things to include in your basket.
Showing all 17 results